Thursday, January 19, 2012

‎Good judgement comes from experience, & experience comes from bad judgement.




When opportunity comes knocking at the door do you answer? What if it requires other things to be put on hold while doing so? I applied to go to NACA National Conference, not exactly thinking I would get in. They only choose four people, because they pay to fly you to North Carolina, and your hotel. So I mainly applied not to have any regrets. Well strange to my surprise I got the honor of attending the conference in Charlotte, North Carolina. Well the only thing slowing down my excitement is of course I would have to have classes that have exams while gone those days. The fact that this is an amazing opportunity made it hard to say no.  So I guess when it comes down to it, I applied so I wouldn’t have any regrets, so I guess I should also go so I don’t have any either! Now to figure out the class crap, hopefully they get a snowday? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment