Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seriously, you need to lighten up.

I woke up with the birds that morning, boarded the train that stopped right in Kalamazoo, then I had to call a taxi. Twenty minutes later he showed up, now we’ve all seen those movies where the taxis are yellow and you get in the back seat and address him where you need go. I had never ridden in a taxi before, so I just assumed that’s what I was looking for. No it was a rusty, green, minivan. I got in to see  first observing what the driver looked, he was a large man who smelled as if he had drank to many beers at poker night, the night before and ate to much garlic  bread. His car smelled of smoke and looked as if he had kids with how much food was covering the floor. After getting overcharged I had arrived at the campus….

1 comment: