Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Don't look down.

Well, I believe these last few days are going slower than ever, I leave Friday and I feel like time isn’t even moving. I have enough homework to last me a lifetime so maybe it’s a good thing that times moving slow. I have four exams, worksheets, a rough draft, work and laundry to get done before I leave. This is like a never ending tunnel; well at least on the other end is sixty degree weather, another state and tons of fun to be had. I cannot wait to leave Friday; however I do find it ironic that im writing my paper about the hijacking of September 11th, 2001 and I’m riding the plan for the first time Friday. I've always found movies funny when they get stuck next to that one person during a flight, I hope its not me. Wish me luck, this should be entertaining, seems how im terrified of heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment