Thursday, February 9, 2012

One step forward. Two steps backward.

My historical event is September 11, to be surprised I thought I had known a decent amount when it came to this event. Like I know it happened in New York City. It ended up taking down the twin towers, and it killed a lot of people when it happened. It also has affected our citizens and daily life to this day, loss of ones, airplane security. I still need to find out a lot about this event, like the whys it happened behind it. The exact times of each plane hitting. Small facts like the way the weather was outside, what jobs are inside those buildings. I need to know how many people were on the flights, what the flights looked like. Where the planes were flying from or where the final destination was. I will need to research the terrorists on the planes, know what they looked like, their names how they got on the plane. My keywords for looking up research will be September 11th, twin towers, plane hijacking, terrorists, airport security before September 11th, and World Trade Center.
I’m writing a man that was boarding the plane that flew into the twin towers. He is in his late 20’s he’s was on this flight because there had been a small opening and he took the last ticket. It had only been chance that he got that ticket. He was on his way home to see his mother. He had been gone for about three years out of state and way coming home to visit.  He was tall, slender with freckles and wore glasses yet preferred contacts. He had brown hair and it was always messy as if he had gotten outta the shower and never brushed it. His mother had called him five times in the last two days telling him how excited she was that he was coming to visit and what she planned on cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment